Friday, January 28, 2011

GO Spurs GO!!

Boppa has had season tickets to the San Antonio Spurs basketball games for years...it's one of his favorite past times! He wanted to make sure and take Brooklyn while she could still get in for free! ...so Nonnie and Boppa decked Brooklyn out in her Spurs attire and they headed to the SBC Center!

I'm ready!!
Sitting in Nonnie's lap...taking in the people, food, music, cheering and of course...the game!!

A little bit louder please!


I truly think she had a great time! She will tell you all about her hot dog, pretzel and basketball. Nonnie and Boppa went to another game a few days later. I woke Brooklyn up from a nap that day and her first words were "see Nonnie." I told her "Nonnie and Boppa are at a basketball game"...and she said "Brooklyn go basketball too."

I think she is patiently waiting until she is invited again. She also recognizes this "spur" and yells "basketball" whenever she sees someone wearing it!

No comments: