Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture Time

Just thought I would share a few pictures of Brooklyn while I had some time...
Cute outfit form Aunt Teri. Ready for Ruby and Maudie's birthday party!!


Big beautiful blue eyes...

"Let's Do Lunch...It's on Me" from Ms. Marilyn

Maybe one day I'll become a pro at this tummy time business...

Look at my new Jumperoo!!! (Sorry video below didn't work)

Khloe likes to help out during tummy time...I think she thinks she is helping. She usually lays down right next to her...and she is so so good with Brooklyn! We keep an eye out and referee, but she doesn't mind when Brooklyn gets a handful of her ears, fur or paws...
- - - - - -
I hope to post something tomorrow about her SIX month check up and we'll see how big she has gotten!!! Speaking of big...she still seems so small to me, but she isn't getting to wear all of her clothes...it makes me sad (and she has more clothes than any child should own...so that makes it difficult). I can't get down her box of clothes by myself (heavy, and on top shelf of closet...I might bonk myself in the head)...so finally the other day my Mom and I got it down and got out her six month stuff...and umm, apparently I should have had them out a while ago...she is nearly too long for some stuff!!

No comments: