Monday, March 2, 2009

Visit with Karol and her kiddos...

As many of you know, Karol used to be my babysitter...and we have since become friends and she is a good friend of the family. She has two cute little boys...Nate (5) and Ben (2 1/2) (sadly I didn't get a pic of Ben). She was recently pregnant with her 3rd kiddo and it was a surprise! Sarah Marie was born last Tuesday, so Brooklyn, Grandma and I went for a visit today.

Let me tell you...there is a big difference between a 6 day old and a 6 month old...crazy!! I haven't had a true realization on how much Brooklyn has grown because Sarah seemed like a feather!!! She was so tee-tiny and Brooklyn looked HUGE next to her (or to me it seemed that way!). She was so so precious and I just wanted to share our visit. Nate loved to hold Brooklyn and kept saying "she's so cute!". They were adorable children and so well behaved...I have never seen two little boys with such incredible manners!!! We will have many future playdates!!!







No comments: